Invest in Your Teen’s Smile
With Invisalign® for Teens, our teen patients can be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth. Invisalign doesn't use brackets, wires and bands like traditional braces.
Instead, the Invisalign system uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually move teeth where they need to go. This gives you a straighter smile and improves your bite alignment.
This makes your teeth more comfortable and easier to care for. Choosing Invisalign for Teens makes sure your smile will look and feel great.
Great for Active Teens
Invisalign Teen effectively straightens teeth the same way metal braces do.
It’s an ideal choice for teens who are active in sports, who play certain types of instruments, who love crunchy snacks like apples and popcorn, or who are concerned about the appearance of metal braces at homecoming or in their yearbook photo.
As a teenager, you should be able to participate in the activities you’re interested in as well as have the confidence to attend social events and make lasting memories.
You should also be able to receive efficient orthodontic treatment for crowded teeth, uneven spacing, and bite issues.
With the clear, comfortable technology of Invisalign, teens can keep being themselves and love their smiles even more.
Is Invisalign for Teens Right for You?
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem